Saturday, March 29, 2008

Mom of the Year. Oh Wait, I Mean Cake of the Year!


Now I know I am no cake decorator, but I think I did a darn good job.
If you can not recognize who the cupcakes are, than you are obviously not a parent.
Elijah did recognize Elmo. Once he said that, Isaiah got Oscar and Big Bird.
But the most awesome cake is...


...COOKIE MONSTER!
Elijah is in love with Elmo and Cars right now, so my stepmom gave me this cake form.
(And Isaiah had a Cars birthday, so that would be cheating Elijah.)
They both recognized this right away.
Now I know in a few years, they'll still think it's cool. Than 5 years after that, they'll say it's stupid. When they have their own kids though, they'll tell them all the special cakes their mommy made them. Including the Cars cake, Cookie Monster and friends, and Bob the Tomato!
I know, I rock!

1 comment:

Mrs.Thornton said...

I'm so glad you took photos!! Those look awesome!