Saturday, March 29, 2008

Clean Tank

If you have ever been to my house you know that for about the last 6 months, my poor fish has been living in a disgusting tank. It was algae filled. All the treatments didn't work. So finally I got fed up. He obviously wasn't going to die from the way he's been living very easily, so removing him wasn't going to kill him either.
I cleaned his tank!!!
I went to the fish store and wally-world. I got a "vacuum" and new filter system. I got 7 gallons of distilled water. I even got 4 new fishy friends for him. I "vacuumed" out the presents from the fish. Took out all the water and scrubbed the sides with HOT water. My poor hands will never be the same. So hopefully my fish will make it and his 4 friends. (I think he's a little too spastic for an ordinary goldfish.) So the next time you come over, you will be surprised!

No comments: