And so, I will say it, "My name is Cat and I am not motivated." I started some spring cleaning on Friday, but I just can't get into it today. I'm just tired. What's worse is that I made a bigger mess of my house, than I cleaned. Although the top of my fridge sparkles clean. No, I am not a clean freak, but I have a seasonal cleaning, because I do not like to dust or clean the unseen areas. But let's face it people, it's not easy to deep clean with toddlers around.
I did accomplish a big task that has been bugging me. I found an awesome child safety latch for my stove at Walmart. It cost me $4 and you just peel a piece of paper off a super adhesive tape, stick it onto your stove that's on the top of the latch and walk away. (I know, hard to explain, but you can look at it here.) So if you are a parent, GO BUY ONE NOW!
I will also admit that I'm horrible at getting pictures posted. I haven't even posted Christmas pictures. I promised my self to catch up so I can post Easter pictures within 7 days of Easter. I also have like 10 pictures cds that I have to get printed out. I also have started the boys scrapbook, but haven't really worked on it. I love to start, but I'm not big at finishing. More examples: Paint Guest Room, but didn't do trim. Upstairs bath is done, but trim needs to be done and grout sealed. Put bifold door on boys closet, but haven't put enough shelves in it. I don't think I need to say more.....
Just someone give me a shove, would ya please?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment