Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Consumed

So yes, I know we are behind in doing this series, but that's Lifespring for you. But going through this series, only been a full week, I'm learning quite a bit of things. Yes, I have some credit card debt, but it's not for stuff I own. I mean, it's for my bathroom, my van garage appts, dentist, and medicines. We don't really charge stuff. We don't make payments for tv's, furniture, beds. We own all that. (I love free stuff!)
But the best thing I came across was the "Pet Butler". The services they offer are - poop scooping 1/2/3 x's a week, bi-weekly, monthly. They odor eliminate your yard, patio cleanings, lawn disinfectant (!?!?!), and litter box service. Now, I will admit this is a pretty neat idea. If I had money, I just might hire someone to scoop my dogs big old turds. But this is really just ridiculous! Who has that kind of money? It doesn't take that long to scoop poop and put it in a bag in a trash can. To disinfect your lawn, how can you possibly do that? It's a lawn!!!! It's dirt!!! We really are a consumed nation. I'm just sad I didn't think of it first.

No comments: