Monday, April 21, 2008

Present Time

Okay, so I know it's been almost a month since it was Elijah's birthday, but I've finally got around to putting the pictures online.
(That just means that I'm a good mommy who plays too much with her boys.)


If you do not remember the cake and cupcakes, you need to go check out the pictures!
Elijah decided on his FAVORITE Elmo cupcake.



And if you can't tell it was good by all the icing on his face, than you must need some glasses.






Elijah enjoying his small pile of presents. Don't think he got taken. Nana is buying a pool pass.
And besides, have you seen the millions of toys in my house?!?!

He really liked his new planes best.


Now I had to add this picture on here. If it wasn't bad enough that Isaiah has been going through a "gimme/want" stage, we made it worse. He was in such distress from not getting any presents. For a few weeks afterwards all he could talk about was "my birthday". I'm glad he has no complete concept of time yet. I would hate to see the reaction of,

"Well honey, your birthday isn't for 9 more months."

No comments: