Friday, November 28, 2008

Black Friday Shopping

Two posts in one day.
Might want to try your luck at the lottery.
I never go shopping on Black Friday.
EVER!
I now know why.
We only went to Kohls and mom ran into another store.
We sat in the car.
The boys kept us entertained.


Ernie kept hiding so I couldn't take his picture.
I did get one, but it is extremely blurry.







We went to visit Grandpa Cole at Aunt Jan's house where he's staying
while he's getting his leg worked on.
We went to play outside cause it was gorgeous.


Grandpa Cole.
Not too thrilled about his picture being taken.


Great Gram.
I love me grandma!



Pop-Pop
I love me Pop-pop!




Elijah gives such sweet kisses.
He kept smooching his Nana.
The giraffe is in the picture cause Isaiah wanted me to take a picture of him.


Pucker up!



It's so funny.




Nana helping Isaiah jump on the pogo stick.
They're both making funny faces.





Nana showing Isaiah how to bounce the ball against the garage.





An actual hill!
Isaiah wanted to roll the ball down the hill.
Tennis balls don't really roll down hill too well.



Isaiah throwing the ball to Nana.



This is when he threw it against the garage door.
I think he needs to work on his catching skills.



Elijah riding in style in Grandpa Cole's wheelchair.



K trying to pick up Princess Diana.
She was freaked out by it.
She never did pick it up.



Elijah putting the giunea pig.



Elijah riding his horsey.



Take a picture of my horsey mommy.




YEE HAW!





Elijah calling Isaiah back to the house to play.
Ernie and Isaiah went exploring for a really LONG time.


Ending with a super sweet close up on Elijah.
I need to get a nice one of Isaiah.
He's making a nasty face most of the time.

No comments: