I'm going to make you all jealous of my super mommy ability.
I cracked out the sewing machine to make my babies super hero capes.
We went to 4 different stores to find costumes and I gave up and said I would make them their costumes!
So here is the finished project...
Not too difficult, but hopefully you'll never see the close sewing.
Not entirely straight.
We also bought them matching red shirts and ironed on their super letters.
This is after our walk around the block for candy.
They were starting to engorge on candy and waiting for trick or treaters to hand candy out to.

Super heroes showing me their super muscles!

Monkey see....

Monkey do....

My awesome hubby!
Hi hunny!

Another up close of Super E!!!

My happy little hero.

Super E's Super Ride for getting candy.
AKA. Lazy Hero.

Super I!

With his bucket over his head.

Close up view of Super I!

I did such an awesome job that his cape actually billowed when he walked.

It's a bird!
No it's a plane!
No it's Super I!
With his muscles to the rescue!
1 comment:
Totally cute- all three of your guys :)
Post a Comment