Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Mid-Twenties

So far I'm liking my mid-twenties. I've only been here about 10 hours, but it's been okay.
My kids have been drama since I got home from class, but that's okay. They're toddlers.
So today for my bday, I've been up since 5:30 this morning, working on my 6 page paper I procrastinated on all Turkey Day break.
I went to class and it was pretty uneventful.
It's snowing on my birthday, which always cheers me up.
Which I know is strange, but hey that's me.
In one more year, my insurance rates will go down dramatically.
So here's hoping for no accidents (at least that are my fault) in the next year.
They are installing four more new windows in my house.
Hopefully soon I'll get a 1 year no interest/payments to Home Depot
so we can insulate our house properly.
I'm going to eat steak for my bday dinner with tatos and funfetti cupcakes.
No I haven't grown out of my funfetti cake obsession for my bday.
We are going to pick up a guinea pig and accessories and give it
a new home for Christmas.
This is more for the boys, yes, but it makes me happy too.
Plus I only have to pay for gas to get it, instead of like $100 plus to start.
Plus next week I pick up more accessories from someone off of freecycle.
I will put up pictures of pig when we get back with it.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!

2 comments:

Mrs.Thornton said...

Can you guys please name it "Pig?" I remember "Swimmy" the fish...I liked that name!

Anonymous said...

JUST WANT TO SAY YOU HAVE A BEAUTIFUL LITTLE FAMILY. I'M VERY PROUD OF WHAT YOU HAVE DONE WITH YOUR LIFE. KEEP DOING WHAT YOU ARE AND YOU SHALL BE HAPPY FOREVER.
AUNT DARLENE