It's time to brighten up this page a bit!
A few weekends ago (can't remember when exactly) we took a trip to the zoo. They were advertising for the zoo blooms and I thought it would be perfect Sunday morning for the whole family! All the tulips were out in full bloom as you can see. I would have loved to take pictures of them all, but the boys weren't very patient. (All 3 of them)
For your screen saver enjoyment. I was experimenting with my little powershot. I have never owned a $500 camera, but I'm extremely impressed by what this little one can do.
Elijah enjoying the flowers. Although the talking parrot kept getting his attention too.
Isaiah on one of his many strolls touching and smelling the flowers.
In case you didn't know, flamingos rock! They also smell really nasty.
Elijah and Daddy enjoying the animals.
Elijah's favorite, the elephants!
As I've said before about these animals, they have it all.

No comments:
Post a Comment