Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Updates on the House!


This is our upstairs bathroom when we bought the house.
Wonderful, huh?

This is our upstairs bathroom now. Thanks to a lot of hard work by my dad and husband. Although I did paint it. I do have a small area to paint and the trim to paint, but who likes to paint trim?


The tub. Tiling by Paul G.
(I know you have seen pictures with the boys in the new tub.)



The sink. Another close up.





I just love my Gerber Daisies. So I had to take a close up. I think this one was a little too close, because it's blurry and I didn't feel like going back outside to take a picture.



This is the house last July when we bought it. Drought in full swing.
If you can't tell, but there are UGLY bushes and the furniture on the front porch had the ugliest cushions. They were so old they were black almost. They are suppose to be lavender, fuchsia, and hunter green flower print. (But the nice part, the porch furniture was left with the house.)





But we managed to fix it up. We took out those bushes! YUCK! It took so hard work on both our parts. The rain has made the yard nice. We filled in the hole in the middle with dirt and put seed down. I planted 3 rose bushes. In 3 to 5 years they should be full and gorgeous! I only planted a few plants, because I was trying not to overload the front.



We also purchased some new cushions. (With diaper study money! I love PNG) The boys also have their very own toddler chairs for eating popsicles on.




Another view of the porch with the flowers and grass. You can't even tell where the hole was! It was huge too. Thanks hunny for fixing my lawn!

1 comment:

Mrs.Thornton said...

awesome! the bathroom looks geat! yay for bathtubs!