Monday, June 9, 2008

The Rare Spotting of a Cat

I know, you've seen enough of the zoo already, but it's so great having a zoo pass. We need to get back to the museum more often, but the zoo is more attractive right now. The kids set the pace and they are usually willing to leave when we are all done. They just can't get enough of the animals! I hope you can't get enough of our wild animals. ;)




I like this picture, because you can see his shadow on the ground too.
He's getting so big, my baby!





They were very interest in the botanist who was watering the flowers.



All too cute. Of course, I am head over heals in love with my boys.




Enjoying the train ride and the animals for one final time before we leave.






The excitement before the ride starts!




As promised, a spotting of the rare Cat. I know I'm not seen much, but I just love taking pictures. No, I do not have a problem with my picture being taken,
thank you very much Amanda.




If I knew what was in that water, I would have jumped right in.

No comments: