Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Rainy Days

It was a wonderful day. The thunder storms hadn't started and it was raining just enough.
It was also our 5 year J.P. Wedding anniversary.
So we celebrated by playing in the rain.



I don't know why this one keeps turning when I upload it, but it is too cute to delete.

My new wild child.

My wet boys.
So much fun!

Jumping!


Splashing!

Baby A even getting in on the fun!

Woo Hoo!

I like how you can see their reflection in the rain.



Not too big on looking at the camera.
I think you need to go play in the rain now!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

you guys did justice of the peace??? hmmmmmm ideas....

:)

Future RN said...

We certainly did. Although, we did have an official ceremony. It was called something else though. So if you do get married by the J.P. the minister at your ceremony will change some words, like renewing your vows and such.

=)
I can't wait for your wedding!

Sabin said...

We got the best of both! My parents didn't know so my BIL did it like a regular wedding!