We recently had our family picture done by Bobbi Sawyer. She did an awesome job. She added a sneak peak onto her blog. So go check out the link. Also, if you want awesome, natural pictures done for any occasion, I highly suggest her!
Also, you CAN NOT copy the pictures off her blog, even if you try. They are professional pictures and it's illegal to copy them. I know most of you are criminals. ;)
Cat
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
those are amazing! is she expensive?
It's $50 for the sitting fee and the time she spends cropping etc. Than you pay per print. Which are $10 - $15 depending on the size. So it's not too bad. I think it's actually a great price for a professional and all. Especially not being JcP or Sears, where they pose you.
Those are awesome! The guys look great! (You do too)
I love the pictures. So fun!
Could you please tell your children to stop growing up?? I can't get over how big Elijah is!! These pics are really good.
Post a Comment