Thursday, October 30, 2008

So it's getting better...(and another nice desktop pic)

It appears to be looking up for me.
Although I still have some issues, like credit card bills that are wrong, the van still needs to be fixed, and the furnace broke.....
Things are starting to look up.
I met recently with the Head of the Nursing Dept. She said I have enough credits to apply for the nursing program. So this is the last section (class) they are having for the ADN. I had a meeting with an adviser at Galen. So I will be applying to that school also. So pray that I get accept into the ADN for either school.
I will be putting in applications for BSN at multiple schools also. Although I'd really prefer just to get my associates.
Upcoming pictures include....
...painting pumpkins
...Halloween costumes (which I made their capes)
...some random pictures from recently
...still want to put some awesome pictures on from vacation (that we took in June.)

No comments: