Friday, September 26, 2008

First Day of School 2008


My baby is growing up.
He is in preschool now!
He goes to St. Paul's 2 afternoons a week.
I will have you know there was no crying at all.
(I don't really cry.)
These pictures are taken on his first full day ALONE at school.

On the way to school.
Elijah is taking it well that his brother goes to school and he doesn't.

Showing off his new backpack.
When we told him we had to buy him a backpack for school, he instanly responds:
"I want a lightning mcqueen backpack."
So we went to a few stores until we found one.

In front of his new school and playground.

In the hall waiting for the door to open.
We go potty and wash our hands before we go in.
We turn our dirty hand over to clean outside the class!


My son is such a suck up.
He loves his teacher.
When asked to sit down before leaving,
He plopped right by his teacher.

No comments: