Okay, okay. I know it. I've been a slacker since I've been back from vay-kay. I am working on it though. We have been busy. The new baby boys we've had to see. Mainly, Evan and Bike/Camera. Ernie has been busting his butt like crazy at work, no big change there. Isaiah got an ear infection when we went swimming at the Y. (Yucky, yucky, YUCKY locker rooms....ewwh gross.) Elijah has shot up about 2 inches. We've been swimming at the pool a lot. We went to the zoo and I'm sorry, but we didn't take the camera. But, you've already seen enough pictures from there. We went to the Museum at Union Terminal for the 75th anniversary and watched the Fireworks from over/on the Terminal. We also celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary. I have before and after pictures of painting the boys room. But first is first, the vacation and farm pictures ARE coming. Just after I burn the cd and crop them....
Cat
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment