Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The Best News in a While

Isabelle Stevens is leaving Grey's Anatomy. You can NOT believe how much I have been asking for this moment. She drives me insane! I know, I'm a Grey's freak, but it's the only thing that is mine.

Goodbye Katherine Heigl!!!!

Although, she's not a bad actress, just very whiney on the show. And Denny showing back up again. It was a horrible plot line.

That's my two cents.

2 comments:

Mrs.Thornton said...

1) I agree on the horrible plot line. I called it though- I knew she was dying!

2) I do not agree that she annoys me. I love her. :)

3) I agree that I am also a Grey's freak.

You know who I want to come back? Dr. Burke...you know, PRESTON Burke? Total hottie, and Christina should have married him!

Future RN said...

I really like the new guy though. I bet you Addison and Derek kiss and Meredith finds out and it throws it for a loop. I just want the happy ending!