And so, I know I haven't posted any new pictures in a while, and trust me it's not for the lack of. But, life has been happening and of course, my computer has had a nasty virus. I think I have it attacked and well taken care of. So I promise to post Christmas pictures asap! Although it will probably take a few days.
But I thought I would write and post an update on the family.
Big E - Has got his hands full working on our second bathroom. (Pictures to come.) We bought the house with it gutted and new it would have to be fixed and that was okay with us. So he thought he would work on it over the week of Christmas. Well we found a crack in the knuckle of the cast iron pipe. And there is no way to fix the pipe, but to just take it out and replace it with pvc (plastic) pipe. So I ended up with a hole in my wall running from the ceiling to the basement in my living room. Lovely! (Read sarcasim in that) But he has now replaced the whole pipe from basement and up through the roof. And he also got the copper pipe in for the plumbing. On to bigger and better things, like drywall, and tiling. But, don't worry, he will have a hand with this. My dad is arriving in a little over a week to lend a contractors hand. (Not that I don't think E can't do it, but he lacks confidence in himself sometimes.)
Mama - I took the GED test and passed it with flying colors. My average score was a 630. (A 410 average is passing, so I'm a smarty and I think it stops at 750, but I'm not sure.) Would have been higher, but I was just spent when it came to the science portion and that was the last test. There's only so much circle filling one person can do in a day. I have also applied to Miami - Hamilton, and praying that I get in. But my dryer also broke and we had to buy a new one and my computer is on the fritz and I have to file taxes and my FASFA for financial aide and all kinds of scholarship stuff.
Isaiah - is officially potty trained! Gets himself dressed, sometimes a bit mixed up, but hey, he's got clothes on! He talks in full sentences, when he's not whining. He knows all his ABC'S by sight and can sing the song. He can also count to 10 and sometimes higher with the "Count". He just had his 3 year check up and he's 38.5 inches tall and weighs a whole whopping 35 pounds!
Elijah - is still falling all over himself and bruising himself up. He has an expanded vocab and repeats his brother's actions. We are moving into the terrible twos now. He likes to climb on everything and loves to watch mcqueen.
That's mostly it, I'm sure I could write more, but the kids are sleeping and my husband is actually awake, so I'm going to spend some quality time with him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment