Friday, October 19, 2007

Gatlinburg Sept. '07


Our trip to Gatlinburg was a great adventure. I, in all my life, have never seen so much crap piled together in one town! All the "attractions" where too much. But we so enjoyed the mountains and we so enjoyed our condo. Above is pictured of our "mountain" men climbing. (Now I know the pictures are kind of blurry, but it's really the camera and not the photographer.)



Ernie always wanted to set foot on the Appalachian Trail, so we did. Although we didn't get too far. (Mama is out of shape!) And I really wasn't as mad as I look. Just like to take the pictures, not be in them.




Both the boys got to ride in style for most of the day. Isaiah enjoyed ridingon his daddies back. Elijah kept falling asleep in his pack.


Here are my boys. It was a good thing we were on the trail that day or else that rock would have fell right over! The boys also got to enjoy sometime in their very own special "cave".

No comments: